Financing Your Care
In our office, we offer high quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients. Below you will find a list of insurance and payment plans that we accept. If you don’t see your preferred method on our list, please call our office at Smile Solutions Phone Number 423-638-3371 to find out what other options may be available to you.
Dental insurance plans we work with:
- Delta Dental
- Cigna Dental
- Renaissance Dental
- Simple Dental
- United Healthcare
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Medicare Jewel Plans (Ruby, Sapphire, etc.)
- Web TPA
- Companion Life
- United Concordia
- Lincoln Financial
- Physician’s Mutual
If you have another insurance that is not listed above, do not worry. We are able to submit claims to all insurances, expect Medicaid and Medicare. However, we are able to submit claims to BCBS Medicare Jewel Plans.
We are a preferred provider with Delta Dental and Cigna Dental!
- Cash or Check Discount: Pay upfront with cash or check and receive a discount on treatment amounts over $750.
- Check or Credit Card: Always accepted.
We offer a variety of financing options for our patients. Below you will find a link to each of our financing options so you can read about what each company offers. All of these companies have interest free options, as well as long term plans with interest that yield more affordable payments. Please contact us with any questions you may have about your treatment financing.
- CareCredit: Click here to apply online.
- Alphaeon: Click here to apply online.
- Lending Club: Click here to apply online.
- Lending USA: Click here to apply online.
- Lending Point: Click here to apply online.
- Health Credit Services: Click here to apply online.
We would be happy to fill out your application for you in the office if that is more convenient for you.
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.
We are here to help! Please call for more information about financing your oral health needs in our office!